Inzwischen wurde ich von Vivi, Hannah und Jana zum Wanderlust Award nominiert und jetzt komme ich endlich mal dazu, ihn anzunehmen (? – oder was sagt man da? :D). Vielen vielen Dank aber erst einmal fürs Nominieren – ich finde es irgendwie komisch zu wissen (aber auch ziemlich cool), dass ihr bei sowas an meinen Blog denkt 🙂
Der Rest folgt jetzt auf englisch.
1.Thank and link back to the blogger who awarded you!
2.Copy and paste the Award ( Logo, Rules and Questions ) to your blog.
3.Answer the questions and nominate 5 less popular travel or Au Pair blogs which deserve more attention and followers.
4.Don’t forget to inform them about their nomination on their blog.
1. Where will you go and/or where are you right now?
– I live in Menlo Park, CA (close to San Francisco) since July, 28.
2. What is your favorite place in this world so far?
– I love Madrid! Since I lived there for five months during 10th grade I really fell in love with the city. Although I have to say that San Francisco does a really good job and it might or might not turn into my favorite city.
3. Who is the most interesting person you’ve met so far?
– Here in the United States I would say my hostdad and my hostmom. Okay, those are two persons but they both have such interesting lifes!
4. What is your most important travel item?
– Most important in the sense of personally most important would probably be my camera so I can take photos and videos of my trips.
5. How did/will your relatives feel about your trip?
– My family always supports me in everything I do and to be honest, they knew they wouldn’t be able to change my mind so supporting my decisions is the easiest way of dealing with it 😀
6. How many countries have you visited?
– Germany, Italy, Spain, Great Britain, Austria, Netherlands and USA – 7 countries in total so far 🙂
7. How are you documenting your trips?
– I have a blog (obviously), a monthly diary, a normal diary, a “one line a day”-book and I’m doing monthly Follow me Arounds 🙂
8. What are your ultimate travel goals (Bucketlist #1-#3)?
– #1 Grand Canyon
#3 that’s a hard one! Maybe Los Angeles, but actually just as many places as possible
9. What would you do if you didn’t have to work?
10. How would you describe yourself in three words?
– ambitious, positive and curious